Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It's been awhile

Okay, so I'm not very good about keeping my blog up.  I can't believe it's been over 3 months since I last posted anything.  I guess that happens when you completely redo your yard and home and then get burnt out.  I still have yet to finish painting our kitchen cabinets, but I did get all of the hardware and a new kitchen table.  The master bathroom will have to wait a while longer as it will be more expensive and time consuming. Well, I guess I should catch you up on what's happened since August 19th...
August/September: Alabama football!
October: More football and Awesome Halloween party! I'll try to post some pictures.
November: so far, Daniel and I went to historic Westville with his family.  Other major things that have occurred: My dad had a heart attack on 11/9 and had a triple bypass the next day.  He came home that Sunday.  He's better, but not feeling absolutely great yet and he's completely bored. Also, my two Alma Maters played football against each other last Thursday night.  Daniel had the audacity to ask who I'd root for.  Let me tell you; I did not go to Georgia State for their athletics.  I went there for PT school and that was it.  My allegiance for college football is with Alabama.  ROLL TIDE!  Now I just hope that we can be Auburn!

No comments:

Post a Comment