Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I am the Warrior!

No, no...not the Patty Smyth/Scandal kind, although the beginning of the song talks about running. Daniel and I, along with our friends Buddy and Tim, ran the Warrior Dash. I did survive and became a full-fledged warrior. It was super fun and hard. There is nothing that can prepare you for all of the crazy obstacles in that race! Daniel finished too (although behind me, mind you!). It was funny, because walking up there we didn't see very many dirty people (we all expected to get muddy), but then we got to the mud pit near the end of the race and got filthy. Most of it washed off through the next obstacle in the water going over the logs, but Buddy still kept some mud on him! The race was pretty fun and Daniel got it all on video with his head cam that he just had to wear. Look for it soon on youtube. Next on the agenda: finish packing up our house and move to Tuscaloosa. Our closing is Thursday!!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I had no idea there were obstacles in it too! I thought it was a 10k or something! crazy!!! So please tell us about your new house! We are going to missss you so much in Lake View! :(

    ReplyDelete