Thursday, April 29, 2010

New Blog Name - Same Ol' Mandy

As you can tell, I've pretty much just been posting about my yard lately, so I decided to change the name temporarily to "Mandy's Garden". Let's face it, there was no reason to keep the name "Daily Dose" since I never wrote daily! To continue with the theme: Here are some more pics from my garden!

This is my rhodedendron. The leaves got eaten up pretty badly last year by bugs (mainly japanese beetles), but it still is blooming! It's got plenty more buds on it.


My peony is beginning to bloom. It hasn't bloomed in 3 years and it decides to finally bloom right when we're moving...well, at least I still get to enjoy it now.

1 comment:

  1. How did you keep that rhodendendron to survive the winter? I love the peony; want a white one myself. Can't wait to see what you do at your new house!

    ReplyDelete