Friday, April 16, 2010

5 Question Friday

I really have not blogged in a while. I actually have been somewhat busy and also haven't had much to say. Daniel and I have been working hard on our house: we had an open house Sunday, a showing on Tuesday, and another one with the same couple from Tuesday this afternoon (fingers crossed and numerous prayers prayed/ing). We both have mixed feelings about leaving our house. For one thing, it's our first house. And...I've (with my mom as the slavedriver) put so much work into my yard. I love my yard and my house, but do not love the drive everyday. I really wish I could have both, but who can afford that?! I'll miss my house and my backyard, but I'll have another one to work on, plus a pool!


Well here's my 5 Question Friday entries:
1. What words do you use on your blog/online that you don't use in real life?


I hyphenate or slash a lot of words and use parentheses a lot, but I pretty much type how my thoughts go which is usually how I talk because I don't have much of a filter and I write run-on sentences too.

2. Do you still write checks?


I write checks only to pay bills that I owe that won't let me pay online. Online is the way to go! No wondering if it got to the right place and on time..it's worry free.

3. Who was your favorite President and why?

I'm going to have to say Reagan. He was a smart guy that surrounded himself with even smarter ones. He really cared about this country and fought for the good of America. He stood firm in his beliefs. That's all I care to share right now. I will not attempt to get on a soap box today.

4. Are you a yeller?

I can yell when led to, but mostly not. Daniel might say otherwise, but he's biased and generally deserves being yelled at sometimes ;)

5. Have you ever dumpster dived?
I can say with confidence that I have never dumpster dived. I have never seen anything that I wanted that badly to go through trash for it. I will admit that I once ate food out of the Wesley refridgerator because I had no money and felt too bad to ask my mom for money. That was as close to dumpster diving as I got.

I'll leave you with a few pics of flowers from my garden:


rose (above) and chinese snowball

No comments:

Post a Comment