Sunday, March 7, 2010

Getting to know you Sunday

Sooo, I guess I only have time for pre-made questions to blog right now, but at least I'm blogging. I haven't done that in over a week!

The questions..

1. Are you more of a talker or a listener?
I'm definitely a listener and not a talker. That's all I have to say about that.
2. Bra. Underwire or wireless?
Well, when you don't have much there to begin with, you take all the help you can get. Underwire it is!
3. I wish I was.....?

Geez what an open-ended, loaded question! Well, recently turning 30, I had different ideas of where I'd be and what I'd be doing right now. Settled and financially comfortable with at least one child. That didn't happen! But right now, I think it would be great to be a rock star. Wouldn't you just love to sing all day, for a living?!
4. The Academy Awards are on tonight..will you watch?
Ummmm, no! I'm finally blogging here and completely ignoring the tv.
5. Do you put your deodorant on before or after you get dressed?
I don't really think about my morning routine because it's always a rush, but I think that I at least put the first one or two layers of clothes on and then put on deodorant. That way, I can get the deodorant in the right place and not get it on my shirt while putting my shirt on.
6. Would you rather do the dishes or clean toilets?

I would wash the dishes in a heart beat! The toilet is the bain of my existence. This last time, I made Daniel clean it. He was the one that messed it up in the first place. There's no way I could've :) Also, it helps to have a dish washer too!
7. How much did you weigh at birth?
I was born 6 weeks early. I believe I weighed a little over 4 pounds and was only 8 inches long.
8. If you could only buy one thing for the Spring/Summer season..what would it be?
A NEW HOUSE!!!! I'm desperately trying to move to Tuscaloosa to cut out the everyday 30 mile drive (60 roundtrip), but we have to sell our house first. We aren't having much luck right now. You would think that the house with the best-looking yard would be snagged up quick, but no!

No comments:

Post a Comment