Friday, February 12, 2010

Here it comes!

Daniel and I slept in this morning since our jobs were closed today. Well, I only slept an hour later than normal, but hey it's an hour longer. I have morning dog "duty" and get to take the boys outside. I was surprised when there was no sign of snow. I even lounged around for another hour and a half and decided I needed to get coffee and maybe Daniel a chicken biscuit. I hung around Target longer than I planned (the place just sucks you in!) and when I came out the snow/flurries were starting to come down, but not bad. I got Daniel a chicken biscuit from Chick-fil-A and ran into Publix real quick. I came back out and it was pouring snow! Big flakes were coming down. To me it's the only reason for cold weather because I can't stand it otherwise. The snow wasn't sticking in McCalla/Bessemer. It was really coming down and sticking the closer I got to home. Woohoo! Well, here are some pics from the start of the snow. No sticking on the roads yet thank goodness! I only worry about if the snow continues, what will happen with the Casting Crowns concert tonight?
It started sticking right when I got home.


The deck was already covered in snow.

Only 30 minutes after I got home.

3 comments:

  1. Casting Crowns tonight?! I want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't take much snow in Alabama to get everyone excited. Hope your concert goes on. I'd like to post a welcome to you on my blog if that's OK with you. Could get some others to come over and visit. Let me know.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete