Monday, February 1, 2010

Getting to know YOU Sunday (on Monday)!

1. Do you iron your sheets?
Uh, no. Who in their right mind irons sheets?! I rarely even iron clothes. I just throw things in the dryer and it works pretty well. Takes less time too!

2. Your dream car is....?
I don't really have a dream car, but I'd like a sporty convertible someday. Can't stand what the wind does to your hair, but I want one anyways! Side note: My dad bought his dream corvette in the past couple years and then his regular car died, so now he's having to drive his 'vette all the time. I don't think I'd want to drive it all the time, especially in the rural counties that I serve. I also like old, restored cars too. It's just nice to see one because of the workmanship back then and knowing that it still works. They don't make cars like that anymore.

3. Do you have an innie or an outie belly button?
I have an innie, but I'm not showing you for proof!

4. What meal do you look forward to the most..breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
I think I look most forward to lunch. Not necessarily to eat, but because it breaks up the work day. I usually do things during my lunch time, like go to the bank, etc. You know, get things done that you can't do after 5pm or on weekends.

5. Favorite mascara?
I don't wear mascara on a daily basis because it bugs the heck out of my eyes. And then wearing contacts, it just makes a mess. I only wear it for really special occassions and there aren't many of those. But it has to be waterproof when I do wear it.

6. What would you say your decorating style is..traditional, modern, eclectic, country, french country, shabby chic, etc..?
I would say I'm eclectic. I love some modern stuff and traditional and antiques....I would say most of my furniture is traditional, but I do have the world's most comfortable purple velvet couch.

7. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
I can't say that I ever have...just something about being modest and always have the fear that someone or some animal will take my clothes while I'm in the water. (You always see that in the movies/tv)

8. I hate the smell of...?
Are you really asking this?! Um, tons of things. Rotten food, baby formula spit up, Beanie's gas, Daniel's gas...the list can go on. I have a very sensitve nose. Even "good" smells can be bad to me if it's too strong. I can say that I don't have a strong gag reflex though in response to smells which is a good thing because I used to be the "throw-up girl" when I was a PT tech. I worked with a PT that couldn't deal with vomit and would always stick me with the bucket...lovely.

2 comments:

  1. That's why it bugs your eyes, because it is waterproof. I would try a non-waterproof that is "smudge free" or "less smudge" and then you should be good to go. Waterproff is NOT good for you it has some sort of perminant chemical that I too can't stand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On another note, I have always LOVED your couch!

    ReplyDelete