Friday, February 26, 2010

Five Question Friday

Alright....I know it's been too long since I last blogged. Well, here's one to start back. Again, I really should change the title of my blog. Any suggestions?

5 Questions
1. Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song?
The only problem with this is that I don't want to go to karaoke by myself. It's not nearly as fun. Plus, I don't know who wants to hear me sing 80's stuff. That's probably what I'd choose. I don't really have a favorite song I would always sing. I need someone to go with me. They have karaoke just down the street at the Lake View country club!

2. What is your favorite coffee drink?
It's a skinny cinnamon dolce latte at Starbucks. Mmmmmmmmmm.... coffeee......
This is me - click on the link and then click "coffee jitters": http://www.hallmark.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/article%7C10001%7C10051%7C/HallmarkSite/hoops_yoyohome/Animations/HYY_FUNIMATIONS

3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?
Gosh, I don't know. I like my nickname way more than my given name, so I think I pretty much chose it a long time ago.

4. Were you ever bullied?
I guess I would call it bullying when I had a girl that really hated me for some reason in 6th or 7th grade. She called me the "B" word for no reason and was really mean to me for an entire year. My PE teacher told me that she was jealous of me. I have no idea what she would be jealous of? I was just a normal kid that didn't do or have anything special. Go figure.

5. How often do you eat fast food?
Daniel and I probably eat it way too often. I know he does even more than me. I usually get something not as greasy and fattening, but it is fast food. I do like Arby's and will get a roasted chicken sandwich or their chicken salad sandwich. I will also get a chicken salad at taco bell, a wrap at chick-fil-a, or a veggie burger at burger king. Most times I try to stay away from the fries, but sometimes I can't resist!

1 comment:

  1. I love that hoops & yoyo coffee jitters! :)
    Who knew there was karaoke at Lake View country club, sadly I think that place may be as smokey as Starz?? I haven't been there since we moved to Lake View though, have you???

    ps - Ben asked about your house the other day if it was still for sale and I tried to look it up on the MLS and see, but I couldn't find it. But then on my way to work this morning I saw the sign still... should it be on the MLS? Just thought I'd let you know in case it was supposed to be and wasn't showing up???

    ReplyDelete