Friday, February 5, 2010

Five Question Friday

1. What are you most afraid of?
There are several things I'm afraid of: hurting someone, losing someone close by them leaving me, not being in control of things (yes, Daniel, I'm admitting it), and I'm afraid of failing. I'll spare you the details because I'm afraid of opening up as well...

2. Do you use a flat iron or curling iron?
I use curlers, not a flat iron or curling iron. Are you kidding me?! I'd totally be a burn patient if I tried using one of those. Not to mention that my hair would look completely horrible. I'm not even sure why I bother curling my hair because it doesn't last. It just kinda curls it under a little bit. Oh well.

3. Hands-free or phone to the ear?
I do like using speaker phone when I'm busy with my hands, but I mostly hold my phone up to my ear. That is, when I'm talking and not texting. I cannot stand those ear-buds or bluetooth ear thingys though. I can't have it in my ear longer than 5 minutes before it starts hurting. I don't know how the CTU agents can wear them all the time. If I lose my hearing, I just don't think I could wear hearing aids either. I'll just have to learn sign language and read lips.

4. Do you have a matching bedroom set?
I do have eclectic tastes, but my most of my furniture belongs together in each room including the bedroom. It didn't use to be that way, but when we bought our house, it had to be done! It just looks more complete, homey, and not so college-like.

5. Do you believe in the paranormal?
I find the paranormal interesting. I believe in the paranormal in the sense of the holy spirit, angels, and demons. As far as ghosts and things of that nature, I find it fascinating. I watch Ghost Hunters and other paranormal shows like that. I would watch "Unsolved Mysteries" when I was home alone after school. It would come on just as it was getting dark outside and I hadn't turned the house lights on yet. I used to freak myself out! Now, I'm skeptical. I have never personally experienced anything paranormal or unexplained and I have yet to see evidence that can truly be explained as ghostly in nature - even all the tv shows. Because, it's tv. There can be manipulation through creative editing. I think I would have to personally see it and probably several times before I'd truly believe it. But I am still intrigued by those shows.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Mandy!
    Your hair always looks so pretty and natural; whatever you do it works well. You certainly don't seem to be afraid of anything but I can see the control stuff. Some of that is just being a woman, I think. Enjoyed reading your post! Have a great weekend.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete