So the 5 truths for today surround why I think I'm a terrible blogger....
1. I guess I don't think people really want to read my blog...who would want to listen to me rant and rave about things?!
2. I think I'm a horrible writer. I know that, even when talking, I have trouble finding the right words and end up sounding like I have no idea what I'm talking about. I feel like it's worse with writing because I right like I think. The only plus is that I have access to digital dictionaries, thesauruses, and spell check!
3. I get busy and forget. That's most of why I don't blog everyday. I really should change the title of my blog....
4. I think I actually avoid writing in my blog because of all of the above! I don't know what to write, I don't think people want to read my blog, I've never written in a journal unless it was for a grade, and I can never formulate how to write what I want to write. Yes, I know I'm screwed up!
5. And last but not least, I'm intimidated by all the other bloggers out there. They have good ideas and I don't when it comes to blogging. But, at least, I can steal ideas from them and that's how you have this post right now!
Coming soon: I will blog about my travel to California to witness Alabama get their 13th National title...sometime.