Monday, January 4, 2010

I WON! I WON!

Yesterday, I came home after the early service and got straight onto ebay. I was bound and determined to find tickets to the National Championship game. I mean, I had hotel and plane already, but it was getting too close for comfort on getting game tickets. I got online and tried several times to win. I wasn't the highest bidder on them once...It's hard to believe people would pay or ask this much for the tickets. The next one, I won, but didn't meet the reserve, so I really didn't win. I wonder what the reserve was. It's just crazy because the face value of these tickets are between $100 and $275 and people are asking for $600-1000 a ticket. Just outrageous! I can and can't believe how these people can scalp them like that especially those who got them through the University and are selling them to other Alabama fans for at least 3X what they paid. I know I couldn't do that to a fellow fan. Well, I tried once more on ebay. I waited til 1 minute was left in the auction. I put in my max bid and won! I was so excited and so disspointed at the same time that it took all of my maximum bid to get the tickets. I won't tell you how much I paid because you'll think I'm crazy, but I can tell you I didn't pay as much as some. Plus, I'll be at the game and hopefully get to witness Alabama's 13th National Championship!

No comments:

Post a Comment