Friday, January 29, 2010

5 Question Friday

I can't believe it's Friday already...this week has flown by!
1. Would you ever vacation alone?
I have before. When I was on my internship in Mobile I was living with my aunt and Daniel stayed in Atlanta. To give them space and me time to recoup from busy week's work, I went down to my dad's house in Gulf Shores by myself. It's nice to be away for a short time by yourself, but it is awkward going out to eat by yourself even when not vacationing. I think to vacation by yourself would be a time to de-stress and do a whole lot of nothing, but just away from home and all those things we stress and think about even if we try to do nothing.
2. Do you go the speed limit?

Why of course! The limit before they start pulling you over ;) I tend to go within 5 miles of the speed limit, but that can inch up when I'm in a hurry. I never go 10 miles or more over though...too worried about getting pulled over.
3. Why did you start blogging/following blogs?

I started a blog several years ago after Daniel encouraged me to. I've said this before, but I don't write well and have never written even in a journal unless I was forced to for a school project. I just let it slip by and never updated it. Not even sure what my password was when I tried to revive it. I began following some friends' blogs and thought I should try again as I was encouraged by them. So here I am.
4. Where do you shop for yourself?

Anywhere that has a good deal and sometimes places that might not if it's cute enough! But, really, Old Navy for work because they are somewhat cute and inexpensive so I don't worry if my clothes get gross or messed up; Target for deals and accessories; Outlet malls for name-brand clothes/shoes, etc. I don't really shop many other places.
5. What was the song that you danced your first dance with your spouse to at your wedding...or...what song would you like your first dance to be to?

Well, Daniel and I didn't dance at our wedding. I would've loved to have a DJ and a huge shin dig, but the budget didn't allow. PLUS, Daniel doesn't dance. I've tried to get him to, but to no avail.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Glad you are still keeping up with blogging, I love seeing your posts show up on my page :) I can't remember if I know about your wedding. Maybe you should post some pics and a story! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and when i say 'my page' i mean my reader thing.

    ReplyDelete