Friday, December 18, 2009

Five Question Friday

One of my friends who blogs regularly does a regularly scheduled "Five Question Friday". These are questions created by another blogger and I'll just answer them so you can get to know me better. I figured I could steal the idea!

1. Which boygroup did you like most in your teens?
I wasn't a fan of any boy groups and didn't really like the New Kids on the Block as much as my friends. I was more into 80's hair bands when the boygroups were around then and was pretty much on my way out of my teens when the others came around. At that point, I was pretty much into the 90's Alternative bands.

2. Do you do Christmas cards, letters, photos, nuthin', all of the above?
The past 2 years we've done a photo card. Before that we just did regular cards. Before I was married, I didn't care about it. But now it's fun to get them, so I give them as well.

3. If you could meet one celebrity who would it be and why?
ummmm, I really don't know who I'd like to meet. It would most likely be someone in the music business, but then there are a lot of them that I'd like to meet. Partly for selfish reasons - that they might like me and ask me to join their band (like that'd ever happen). But I think I'd mainly like to meet those who have that great talent and still juggle normalcy along with it.

4. Favorite thing to cook with (i.e. stainless, non-stick, Dutch oven, microwave, debit card...or, perhaps, a cauldron, etc.)?
I haven't been in the cooking mood lately, so it's pretty much been the microwave or having someone else cook it. I think I like the grill though as its less of a mess to clean up afterwards. You can pretty much do everything on a grill as you can the stove and oven...a little differently though. Plus, we just got a new grill not too long ago, so it still has the fun, new feeling when we use it.

5. What is the one thing you wear the most, besides your unmentionables?
I have a favorite pair of blue jeans that I wear a lot. That and I have a couple favorite pairs of PJs that I wear a lot around the house even when its not time for bed!

1 comment: